AUGUSTA, Ga. – The Augusta University volleyball team announced plans to host a prospect clinic for grades nine through 12 on Sunday, Nov. 12 at Christenberry Fieldhouse.
The clinic lasts from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and includes instruction from the Augusta coaches and players!
The cost of the clinic is $100 per athlete. Please make checks payable to ASU Foundation (c/o volleyball)
2017 PROSPECT CLINIC SCHEDULE
- 8:30am Check-In/Registration
- 9:00-11:00 Morning session
- 11:00-12:00 Lunch (provided by Augusta Volleyball)
- 12:00-2:00 Afternoon Session
- 2:00-3:00 Campus Tour
Head Coach Sharon Quarles
- PBC Freshman of the Year (2016)
- PBC Coach of the Year (2014)
- NCAA Tournament appearance (2014)
- 2nd Team All-Conference Player (2012, '13, '14, '15, '16)
- PBC Player of the Year (2010)
- Franklin Pierce University (3 years)
- Highest Northeast-10 Conference finish in school history
- West Chester University (5 years)
- 2x PSAC Coach of the Year
- PSAC Rookie of the Year (2003, 2004, 2005)
- University of Maine-Machias (4 years)
- Back-to-back Maine Athletic Conference titles in 1999 and 2000
- NAIA Region X Coach of the Year 1999
- Two-time State of Maine Coach of the Year
Assistant Coach Kadija Dickens
Kadijah Dickens is in her fourth season as the assistant women's volleyball coach for the Jags after spending time as the assistant men's and women's volleyball coach at Lees McRae College.
Dickens played four years in the ACC at Wake Forest University and finished her four-year term ranking third on the program's all-time kills list. After graduating in 2012, she played volleyball professionally in Italy and recently served as a coach for All American Volleyball.
She helped coach the Jags to their best record in school history during her first stint in 2014.
Fans of Jaguar Athletics can subscribe to the email listserve by clicking here. Fans can follow Augusta University at www.augustajags.com and receive short updates on Facebook at Augusta University Athletics and on Twitter at @AugustaJags